[wxsig] Looking for software...

Al w8aii at arrl.net
Tue Mar 3 14:25:47 UTC 2009

Good morning all...

I am attempting to resurrect a Dallas 1-Wire weather station. In searching for software I was directed to the http://www.aag.com.mx/ website. When I try to access the page to download the software, it tells me that it can not find the page...

My question is, does anyone still have this software in their archives somewhere? I would certainly appreciate any help I can get. Or, if there is an alternative software being used?

Thanks in advance for any help...

73 Al, W8AII