[wxsig] New AAG combo weather station and disco ball

William Beals will at beals5.com
Fri Mar 6 02:52:09 UTC 2009

Shawn:

Funny on the disco ball! :) At least they say turning the lights on is
programmable.

I am toying with the idea if a letter to AAG asking that if they'd consider
supplying me one of the units, I'd promise to update the T238 firmware to
support it.  I'm not sure TAPR-based sales are enough to get them
interested.  I have a feeling that essentially every T238 and T238+ board
TAPR has sold has generated at least one sale for them, so it may be enough
to get their attention.