[wxsig] questions

William Beals will at beals5.com
Wed Mar 11 03:42:33 UTC 2009

Rich and all:

After a little procrastinating, I just sent a query email to AAG asking if
they would be interested in donating one of their new sensor units so I can
port the T238 code to it.  At $99 for the entire kit, it is still a very
reasonable price.  Supporting the new protocol is "just a small matter of
programming" instead of a replacement board.  There will need to be some
additional sky wiring needed for the dedicated power lines.

I will let folk know what kind of response I get.