[wxsig] New AAG Wind/temperature sensor

William Beals will at beals5.com
Thu Mar 12 00:31:01 UTC 2009

Folks:

I received a rapid and emphatic response from AAG this morning.  They are
very interested in continued support by the T238(+) for their sensor and
will be sending me a unit to use for firmware development purposes.  I'll
start doing more detailed studying of the docs they provide on their website
so I can get an idea of the effort to support the new sensor.  Their online
docs, both hardware and protocol look reasonably complete.

This email sent using 100% recycled electrons.
(Minimum 30% post-consumer content.