[wxsig] WXSIG query

Rich Beckwith rjbeckwith at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 20:40:10 UTC 2009

It may be an apples to oranges comparison.  The T238 with modem is an APRS
weather station fom the ground up, and can be directly connected to a
transceiver.

You will need a bit more hardware to connect the LaCrosse unit to the APRS
network.  I am not aware of any tracker that supports the LaCrosse data
formats.

Rich