[wxsig] WXSIG query

Mark Patton k0yg at msn.com
Thu Mar 12 22:44:33 UTC 2009

The Tracker2 TNC from Argent Data Systems will work with the LaCrosse
weather station but you will need to use the LaCrosse weather
instruments that came with it - not the AAG instruments.  Instructions
on how to wire it up are on the Tracker2 Yahoo discussion group - I
don't think you will find it on the web site.

Mark