[wxsig] AAG Version 3.0 to T238

William Beals will at beals5.com
Sun Mar 29 20:40:00 UTC 2009

Rich:

The T238(s) should work just fine with the AAG V3 weather station.
Calibrating is much easier than with the earlier V2 and Dallas weather
stations as the T238 does not need to discover an array of IDs.  When you
perform the calibration, you should be asked to disconnect any other
potential conflicting sensors that have the same 1-wire ID.  Once you do
that, it should just recognize the ID, then ask you to point north.

That is what *should* happen, what happens when you try to do a wind
direction calibration?