[wxsig] AAG Version 3.0 to T238

Rich Beckwith rjbeckwith at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 21:09:09 UTC 2009

Thats what's wierd.  The calibration worked just fine.  The AAG V3 unit is
the only sensor connected to the T238.

It would really simplify things if I didn't have to power the AAG sensor to
get wind direction.

I'll keep experimenting and let you know.

BTW - I noticed when I plug a computer into the unit to use the PC for data
logging the display dims to the point where I can't read it very well.  The
computer is attached with a standard serial cable to a USB serial adapter.
Unplug from the computer and the display is visible again.

Ideas?

Rich - wn0x