[wxsig] AAG Version 3.0 to T238

Rich Beckwith rjbeckwith at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 21:32:29 UTC 2009

Will,

Here is what I discovered:

With the jumper in place the I can read temperature but not wind direction.

Without the jumper I can read wind direction, but not temperature.

As far as the serial port goes, I might try a 3 wire or 2 wire cable in
instead of a standard cable and see if that helps.

For now, it looks like I will have to have to provde V+ to get both
temperature and wind direction.

Rich - wn0x