[wxsig] AAG Version 3.0 to T238

Rich Beckwith rjbeckwith at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 02:24:07 UTC 2009

Will,

For follow up:

I changed the cabling so that both devices, the T238 and OpenTracker+
supplied V+ to the AAG unit.

As far as the problem with the serial port, it only occurs when using a USB
to Serial adapter.  "Regular" serial ports don't seem to have the problem so
I will assume the issue is either with USB/Serial adapters or this brand.

Thanks for the tips.

Have you receive the new AAG unit yet?

Rich