[wxsig] Whither DS1994L?

Will sbm at ottix.net
Fri May 15 00:04:28 UTC 2009

Hi all,

 	So I've had my T238+ for a while no, and finally have come around
to giving it a good home (more like a recycled junction box).  I've been
following discussions on and of for a year now, and decided to take the
plunge with the X1W kits as well.  (too bad one of the kits is no longer
available).

 	So here's the question:  I tracked down the discussion related to
the DS1994L.  Now, just the other day I thought I had seen several hundred
available on the Maxim shop.  Oh goodie I thought.  The next day...oh no,
no longer made.  Alright, I guess I was dreaming!  So now it looks like
the 1904L is it.  I caught a thread fragment on this SIG about maybe
possibly supporting the successor device.  This still on track?

Thanks,

Bill