[wxsig] T238, 10 years old!

William Beals will at beals5.com
Tue May 26 03:17:32 UTC 2009

Folks:

Scary realization this evening.  I was doing some poking around and ended up
looking at some of the historical files for the T238.  The Rev 1.00.0
software release date was 10 years ago tomorrow (May 26, 1999).  The
original prototype was on a wire wrap board while printed circuit boards
were being developed.  I can't quite pin down the first shipment date of the
original T238s, but it appears to be about a year later, in the May/June
2000 timeframe.

This email sent using 100% recycled electrons.
(Minimum 30% post-consumer content.