[wxsig] SOurce for 1-wire sensors these days

William Beals will at beals5.com
Mon Nov 16 04:47:39 UTC 2009

Will:

Hopefully John's suggestions will get the board up and going again.

To your original questions, AAG still does sell most of the sensors they
used to, they have augmented them with some newer ones that use an RJ-45
(8-pin) connector.  Right now it is just the wind/temperature sensor.  I've
added support for it for the T238.

I'm trying to set up a "from scratch" weather station for a non-ham friend
and do plan on getting another of the AAG sensors. The problem I'm running
in to (and maybe you too) is looking for a rain gauge.  That seems to be the
missing piece for me.  What weather metrics are you trying to get?