[wxsig] SOurce for 1-wire sensors these days

Rich Beckwith rjbeckwith at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 05:45:03 UTC 2009

Who'd thunk that AAG would so drastically change their product?  I still
think a valid option is to develop a replacement board for the current AAG
unit that is economical and nearly compatible with the T-238.  I wonder if
FAR circuits can handle round shaped boards?

The basic design of the AAG unit is extremely durable.  The Peet units are
fragile in comparison.

Rich - wn0x