[wxsig] T238+ modem problem update and a question

Mark Patton k0yg at msn.com
Fri Aug 13 00:52:50 UTC 2010

  Ted,

You were on the right track with the cap idea.  C111 is a DC blocking
cap on the output side. Yo work with a 100pf it needs to drive a high
impedance input on the radio.  Most radios are not high impedance
enough.  I don't have my notes in front of me but try sticking in a .1uf
(or even larger)  in it's place.  I think you will find this will solve
your audio problem.

This issue has been covered a few times on the forum so you may want to
do a search for "low audio" and see what that turns up.  i think the
resistor issue has also been covered.

Good luck getting it working!  Mine has been working non-stop for at
least 4 years!

Mark