[wxsig] (Fixed) Ds1994 issue onewire viewer shotscreens

Pedro Motilla pedrolo2 at pedrolo.com
Sat Aug 14 17:31:30 UTC 2010

Hi Will, just two words to say that you got it¡¡¡¡¡

Now it's up and running with correct time.

Tonight (if family leaves to me some time), or tomorrow morning, i will
make a detailed report for you.

I took a fast "around" on sw and it looks that work properly, just one
strange thing, when you go to "menu" and round all the items of the
menu, and return to "Display current data" it seems that does not return
to current data until you play with several buttons.

As i say i was excited because of the good news, tomorrow (or tonight
here in Spain), i will document a complete report for you. Maybe it is
working ok, and its just a too long timer question.

Very best regards.

Thank You again for your work.

Pedro.