[wxsig] Ds1994 issue onewire viewer shotscreens

William Beals will at beals5.com
Sat Aug 14 13:31:43 UTC 2010

(Wxsig folk, I accidently replied to Pedro only last night, so a few more entries in the email thread)

Pedro:

No problem, the change is pretty quick. An object code file is attached that you can play with.  It is a variation on the release I have pending for DS1904 support anyway.  If you confirm all the rest of the functions work, I will go ahead and post it in release form to the website.