[wxsig] Ability to add status text or comments?

Ted11 tedlists at hullar.com
Wed Aug 18 17:45:09 UTC 2010

I suppose it's inevitable that once I have my weather station up and
running, I start to think other things I would like to do.  I've seen other
APRS weather stations include information in the comment string, after the
observation string.  I can see a few situations where this might be
interesting, to make special observations, indicate equipment problems, or
the URL of a web cam, for example.  Has this possibility ever been
considered for the T238+?

Thanks.

Ted