[wxsig] temperature sensor - substitute DS18B20 for DS18S20?

Ted11 tedlists at hullar.com
Sun Aug 22 01:30:45 UTC 2010

I wanted to add an external temperature sensor to my T238, but mistakenly
bought a DS18B20 instead of a DS18S20.  I figured I would wire it up
anyways, and unsurprisingly, it doesn't work.  On the off chance it should
work, and doesn't because I screwed up somewhere else, I wanted to ask if
anyone has gotten a DS18B20 to talk to the T238+.

Otherwise, I'll be ordering the right part on Monday!

Ted