[wxsig] Ds1994, how to connect?

pedrolo2 at pedrolo.com pedrolo2 at pedrolo.com
Fri May 21 07:53:31 UTC 2010

I will update software.

I followed this procedure to test wiring:

I got my temp sensor working. I soldered the ibutton wires. (data from
ibutton to data from temp sensor, and ground from ibutton to ground
from temp sensor).

Wiring is good, as far as t238 can read the temp value.

I am not using any kind of reader for ibutton, just the wiring, data
to data and ground to ground.

ibutton reader does have any electronics? or it is just a mechanical holder?

ds1994 is supposed to be a self-power device, so no other power suply
it's necessary.

On programming the 1994, I used a Java software downloaded from
maxim's web site. Could be any parameters, i should ad to programming
procedure?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Best regards.

EA5BFT