[wxsig] Family Codes and ds2438

Michael Dzado m.dzado at mchsi.com
Thu Nov 18 15:54:25 UTC 2010

While you are on this topic.  Can you recommend which 1 Wire products are
compatible for use with the T238+?  I am looking for a Humidity/Temp sensor
and a barometer.

I purchased a Humidity/Temp sensor from AAG, but it has since failed.
I purchased a barometer from hobby boards and it is not compatible.  I think
it uses the ds2438.

Thanks and let me know what you think.
Michael
AC0HB