[wxsig] Family Codes and ds2438 (Fixed)

Pedro Motilla pedrolo2 at pedrolo.com
Thu Nov 18 21:30:35 UTC 2010

Hi will¡¡¡¡

Solved¡¡¡¡

Yes, today I aplied a litle bit of perserverance, and investigated all
files, and changed 26 code into A6 code.

IT WORKED¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

I only had a crash with peet.asm file, but I restored it and compliled.

Now it works perfectly, I have to fix small issues with display (as far
as I translated various items into Spanish), and some text are out of
place.

If there are any folks interested, I can make small tutorial, of making
this change, due to the fact that original ds2438 is becoming hard to
find.

I must say thanks to Will because the code is developed in such a way
that even a newcomer to pic-programming like me is able to understand
basics of this code, due to the huge ammount of comments.

Those are key to understand and to learn.

I encourage all readers to have a look into code.

You have a lot to learn and nothing to loose.

Thanks Will for your time and support.

Next target: barometric pressure.

Best regards.

Pedro (EA5BFT)