[wxsig] Humidity Sensor (Spanish Tutorial)

Pedro Motilla pedrolo2 at pedrolo.com
Sun Nov 21 20:29:57 UTC 2010

Hi folks, I have written a small tutorial on HIH-4000 Humidity Sensor
and use with ds2438. It is in Spanish, but I think it is easy to

You can find it here:

Also have a small video on this topic, (again in spanish):

You can see the T238+ working with non standard family code's DS2438.

Humidity is really simple to measure.

Just tell that HIH-4000-003 and HIH-4000-004, come wiht a small
callibration sheet, so get good measures is fun and easy.