[wxsig] 1.16.1 Firmware

Ken.A.Brown at noaa.gov Ken.A.Brown at noaa.gov
Thu Sep 9 02:05:25 UTC 2010

Hi Will,

A couple of questions.
Some months (a year or two...) there were discussions about the APRS
barometer value incrementing by full mb amounts instead tenth of
mb values as the pressure increased or decreased. I never heard if the issue
was corrected. I'm still running 1.15.8R firmware. Does 1.16.1 address
this?

Also I have noticed that my clock has become 40 or so minutes slow. I have
a DS1994 installed but the weather station is well backed up with UPS and
battery and does not reboot often (many months between reboots). I don't
like to reboot it because rain accumulation data is lost and don't seem to
remember to do it on the first of the month. Question is does the code read
the DS1994 daily or only on reboot. DS1994 has not been pulled and checked
stand alone for some long time.

Ken, n5kuk (reports as n5kuk on APRS)