[wxsig] 1.16.1 Firmware

William Beals will at beals5.com
Thu Sep 9 02:33:10 UTC 2010

Ken:

I do remember the BP issue.  I went back and looked at the release notes on
the website and the 1.16.0 release has a fix for it, so that fix is on a
newer rev of software than you are running.

The T238 does re-read the clock at midnight.  That feature was added in Rev
1.14.1 and turned out to have a bug in it that took forever to isolate, but
was fixed in the 1.15.x series.  So, your Rev 1.15.8 should be OK.  You can
remove the DS1994, check it on your computer and then put it back in again
without having to restart the T238. Except for initial power up, I only look
for it at local midnight.