[wxsig] DS1904 question

Ted11 tedlists at hullar.com
Mon Sep 13 00:30:46 UTC 2010

I would like to add a DS1904 to my T238.  I'm a little confused, however, by
all the different ways Maxim gives you to interface the iButton.  All I want
to do is use my computer to program the DS1904 with the correct time and
connect it to the T238.  I think I understand the T238 side, I just connect
it to a 1-wire jack.  However, the connection to the computer is more
daunting.  Can someone tell me the cheapest route to do this?

Thanks!

Ted
KE6ROS