[wxsig] Barometer calibration question

John Bennett jabennett at insightbb.com
Fri Aug 19 02:37:02 UTC 2011

Hi Ted,

Sorry to be so long in getting back to you on this.

Good catch. I see where the confusion comes from. The text should read
'...even with the tops of both top clips...', not the tubes themselves.
The tubing, therefore, should not be completely full of water. You are
correct - an air gap is necessary between the transducer and the top clips.