[wxsig] Recommended rain gauge for X1W-1; spare X1W-2?

Ted11 tedlists at hullar.com
Wed Jul 13 06:08:04 UTC 2011

Hello everyone -

I recently bought the X1W-1 board, and am planning to use it to add to the
capabilities of my T-238+.   A little less convenient than building it from
the kit, but that's what I get for arriving late to the party.  I'd like to
add a rain gauge, so I'm curious if anyone has a good recommendation for a
reasonably-priced rain gauge to use with the unit.

Also, if anyone has a spare X1W-2 they would like to sell, please let me
know.  I know Pedro has figured out how to use another humidity sensor, but
thought I'd ask in case someone has the "official" version.