[wxsig] Family Codes and ds2438 (Fixed)

Pedro Motilla pedrolo2 at pedrolo.com
Tue Mar 22 20:58:29 UTC 2011

Hi Ted, I think that part should work for the first time.

I made the mistake of buying a non-original part as far as in my
favorite suppliers it was not available the ds2438z, so looked at ebay
and found a "supposed" 2438z, maybe I could have a look on digikey,
anyway, I had a nice time fixing the issue.

Regards.

Pedro.