[wxsig] T238 5 second "live" vs 5 minute averaged modes and reliability

John Bennett jabennett at insightbb.com
Sat Mar 26 17:12:53 UTC 2011

I use the "live" mode with my wxn server and have run into the exact
same problem. The unit is at a remote location so I can't tell you which
version it is running, but believe it is 1.13.x. It is not a hardware
failure problem. The unit I have is one of the original units (no
modem). It got totally blown away in an EMP strike and *all* ICs,
transistors and caps were replaced. It did the same thing before and
after the strike. Try reverting one revision at a time. At some point it
should start working reliably.