[wxsig] T238 5 second "live" vs 5 minute averaged modes and reliability

William Beals will at beals5.com
Thu Mar 31 15:20:40 UTC 2011

That is a surprise on the 5-second mode.  I must admit that for QC checking
I normally checked it for a few minutes to make sure it wasn't broken.  I
never tested it for a long time.

Can you tell me which sensors you have?  If you have tried with a subset,
that may help narrow down where the issue might be.  If you haven't, no need
for special tests.