[wxsig] T238+

David Uzzell vk2hdm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 00:44:05 UTC 2011

HI Ken

The only 2 IC's that I can see in the list is
[  ] (1) MC68HC908GP32CP  U2
[  ] (1) MAX232 or HIN232  U1

And if your talking about the

MC68HC908GP32CP68HC908 8MHz 32kb 8-bit Microcontroller

I can find them in stock without to much hard work.

If it is another one that I haven't found it would be great if you could
let me know.

I am using http://www.beals5.com/wx/t238p/T238+%20assy.pdf as the place to
get my information from so also if there is somewhere better of more
accurate I would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

David
VK4VKG