[wxsig] T238+

Ken.A.Brown at noaa.gov Ken.A.Brown at noaa.gov
Mon Nov 14 00:57:51 UTC 2011

It was the MC68HC908 I had trouble finding. When I finally got them everything worked out fine using the programming tools described on the web site. I think other parts should be fairly available. I was working with the T238, not the T238+ but they are very similar, mainly changed the board layout.

Ken Brown