[wxsig] T238+ MC68HC908GP32CP

Jim Pruitt PruittJ at cwu.EDU
Mon Nov 14 15:57:16 UTC 2011

http://www.futurlec.com/ICMotorola.shtml
has them listed at $17.90 each for the MC68HC908GP32CP at
http://www.futurlec.com/Motorola/MC68HC908GP32CPpr.shtml .

Digikey lists zero in stock.

 American Microsemiconductor Inc
 ( http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/seller/at-a-glance.html?ie=UTF8&seller=A1DBVIHUSTHLO9 )
 on Amazoin is selling them for $33.11 each.

Farnell lists them at http://uk.farnell.com/freescale-semiconductor/mc68hc908gp32cp/8bit-mcu-flash-32k-68hc908-dip40/dp/3333541
but no longer stocked.

>>> On 11/13/2011 at 4:44 PM, <vk2hdm at gmail.com> wrote:

HI Ken

The only 2 IC's that I can see in the list is
[  ] (1) MC68HC908GP32CP  U2
[  ] (1) MAX232 or HIN232  U1

And if your talking about the

MC68HC908GP32CP68HC908 8MHz 32kb 8-bit Microcontroller

I can find them in stock without to much hard work.

If it is another one that I haven't found it would be great if you could
let me know.

I am using http://www.beals5.com/wx/t238p/T238+%20assy.pdf as the place to
get my information from so also if there is somewhere better of more
accurate I would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

David
VK4VKG