[wxsig] APRS weather station interface + TX

Tyrel tyrel at tyrel.pl
Thu Sep 29 18:19:59 UTC 2011

Hi all.
I'm curious. Is there is some kind of plan to make a new APRS weather station board or not? I'm looking to put up several stations for public service and I'd like to know if there's already something existing or in the works that would tie together the formatting of the weather station data, creating and sending the APRS packet, and the integrated radio to transmit. I know such trackers exist that periodically send GPS data. So, has anyone successfully adapted one of those or created something new for the purpose I stated?
Thanks in advance!

—------
tyrel