[wxsig] APRS weather station interface + TX

Tyrel tyrel at tyrel.pl
Thu Sep 29 18:38:51 UTC 2011

John,
Thanks for the suggestion. I have seen that device (which looks fantastic), but it lacks the radio for transmitting. I asked Byon and he mentioned something like what I wanted was "int the works" but there's no release date. So, I'm just checking around as I need to get something up and running before winter ice and snow hits. I'd actually prefer Byon's products as I know they work well, but if there's something else more readily available I'd like to read up on that and compare the devices. :-)

---
Tyrel