[wxsig] APRS weather station interface + TX

Tyrel McMahan tyrel at tyrel.pl
Fri Sep 30 16:10:16 UTC 2011

Mark, et.al.
That's a good idea! In fact Byon mentioned it just now but says it needs some work before being usable. I'm not a programmer, so its not really an option for me. I don't have time to hardware/software hack.

Byon just wrote back and stated that:

"I did do some work on a WXTrak FA chip that will work in a RTG FA,
so I may have something soon."

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that product to really be ready soon. In the meantime if anyone else is interested, PLEASE email him so he knows there are others interested:

support at byonics dot com

Happy wx-ing! :-)

Tyrel

---