[wxsig] Another DS1904 question

William Beals will at beals5.com
Sun Oct 14 22:13:22 UTC 2012

John:

Weird, I guess I made the modification, but never published it.  In addition
to the DS1994 I added DS2404 and DS1904.  Here is the updated timelog.asm
file.  It has been a while since I last assembled everything.  Are you able
to assemble on your end?  If not I'll need a day or two to get things
working again.