[wxsig] Another DS1904 question

John Vause jdv at iglou.com
Thu Oct 18 02:38:28 UTC 2012

Compiling the source code isn't a problem; I found my old copy of the
PEMicro development
(great fun, poking around the backup files of a long dead file server
and trying to relearn software
I haven't messed with for about 12 years) software and have
compiled a firmware version to support the Bitson barometer sensor.
At least CWOP seems to think I have, anyway. <GRIN>

I'll order a DS1904 and recompile with the Timelog.asm code you sent me.
I'll let you know how it all works out.

On 10/14/2012 6:13 PM, William Beals wrote:
> John:
>
> Weird, I guess I made the modification, but never published it.  In addition
> to the DS1994 I added DS2404 and DS1904.  Here is the updated timelog.asm
> file.  It has been a while since I last assembled everything.  Are you able
> to assemble on your end?  If not I'll need a day or two to get things
> working again.

*   My favorite law: The Law of Unintended Consequences   *
*                                -- John Vause            *
*  "Environmentalism as a metaphysical ideology and as a  *
*   worldview has absolutely nothing to do with natural   *
*   sciences or with the climate.                         *
*                            -- Czech Pres. Vaclav Klaus  *
*   You can fool yourself if you want, and you can fool   *
*   as many as will follow for as long as you can get     *
*   away with it. But you can't fool reality.             *
*   - James P. Hogan in "Kicking The Sacred Cow"          *
*   Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you wish for peace,    *
*   prepare for war.                                      *

-----
No virus found in this message.