[wxsig] How to make T238+ re-run sensor setup

sbm at ottix.net sbm at ottix.net
Sat Jun 15 17:38:13 CDT 2013

Hi
 	I have two of these devices (I love them BTW, too bad there aren't
any more) and they work well.  Recently, I had to replace a whole bunch of
temp sensors.  Upon plugging into the bus and powering-on the T238+, it
seems to hang.  I'm suspecting it might be choking on the new sensors
being new and not finding the old ones.  Is there a way to have the T238+
clear its memory of the old serial numbers from the old sensors?  That is,
wipe clean?

Thanks,

Bill