[wxsig] How to make T238+ re-run sensor setup

William Beals will at beals5.com
Sun Jun 16 11:34:46 CDT 2013

Bill:

At least in theory, the T238 shouldn't hang.  There may be some reason why
though.  Something good to check in case it is something simple is the state
of the 1-wire bus.  This can be done with a volt meter.  Is it close to +5V?
What I am wondering it may be is a sensor that is backwards and getting the
1-wire bus into an undefined state.  In parallel I'll go look at the code
and see if there is a way to get rid of old settings.  I don't recall, but
there may be.