[wxsig] How to make T238+ re-run sensor setup

William Beals will at beals5.com
Sun Jun 16 11:34:46 CDT 2013

At least in theory, the T238 shouldn't hang.  There may be some reason why
though.  Something good to check in case it is something simple is the state
of the 1-wire bus.  This can be done with a volt meter.  Is it close to +5V?
What I am wondering it may be is a sensor that is backwards and getting the
1-wire bus into an undefined state.  In parallel I'll go look at the code
and see if there is a way to get rid of old settings.  I don't recall, but
there may be.