[wxsig] T238+ uprocessor assembler

sbm at ottix.net sbm at ottix.net
Sun Nov 30 14:26:03 CST 2014

Hi all,

Thank you for the replies, on- and off-list.  After a lot of digging, I
finally found the assembler at P&E.  The magic?

1) You need to sign-up, account is free
2) Head over to the following URL:

http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=147&menu_id=details

3) Click on FAQs Manuals Downloads on the far left
4) Off you go.

So it seems the pieces are all there.  But.

The irony now: I discovered that my X1W-1 and X1W-2 boards seem to be
damaged due to a local power surge while the T238+ seems OK.  Sourcing
some of the parts revealed that Maxim no longer make the DS2423 (for
example) which is the counter for the rain gauge and EMP lightening
detector...oh-oh.  Some more reading seems to indicate that the 1-wire
stuff isn't as present in the weather station space as it once
was....

In any case, more parts hunting....